Welcome to my brand new blog!
To get things started, I’m participating in a blog hop called,
The Tasty Summer Reads Blog Hop
Its purpose is to introduce readers to great new summer reads! We’ll share a bit about our books, answer 5 simple questions, share a recipe and links to the other blogs.
My early summer release is a Romantic Adventure:
Do Not Tell Me No
Cassandra, a mature, kick-ass woman, is determined to find her family, in spite of a crazy horse, a mysterious helicopter, a frustrated hero and farcical felons. Logan can’t believe one woman can create this much havoc in his life.
1) When writing are you a snacker? If so, sweet or salty?
Sweet, then salty, then sweet.
2) Are you an outliner or someone who flies by the seat of their pants? Are they real pants or jammies?
I fly by the seat of my worn out, hacked off at the knee for summer, comfy sweats.
3) When cooking or baking, do you follow the recipe exactly or wing it?
Gak. I hate following recipes, or instructions of any kind – they give me ‘math problem’ flashbacks
4) What is next for you after this book?
Touch Me, the next book in my Intrepid Women Series, will be out before the end of summer.
Grace must face the secrets of her past – alone. But Logan despises being kept in the dark and is determined to stand beside the woman whose thoughts and voice resonate in his head.
5) Last Question…on a level of one being slightly naughty to ten being whoo whoo steamy, where does your book land?
Sigh, again, I just don’t fit. The sexual tension is a 10, but play by play description comes in at around 4.
Here’s my summer recipe:
JELLO YOGURT CUPS:
1) Add 1 cup of boiling water to 1 package of flavoured Jello.
2) Set aside until room temperature
3) Whisk in 1 cup of no fat, vanilla yogurt (Greek is best)
4) Pour into serving cups and chill until set
And my author friends on the blog hop with me. Check out their Taste of Summer!